Monday, March 12, 2012

Just Breathe...

I am always surprised at how quickly the weekends seem to fly by.  Last week I was busy getting ready for the Engaged Magazine bridal event hosted at the Four Seasons Baltimore, and I packed up my car (literally filled to the brim here) with linen, artwork, accessories, paper details, and these delicious blooms.


Post event I packed everything back up and headed home, flowers in tow, and spent most of Friday evening (late) placing them in various containers around my house.  This arrangement found a home on my living room coffee table, and when I woke up on Saturday morning it literally smelled like I had died and gone to flower shop heaven.  The scent permeated my apartment all weekend long and has definitely put me in the mood for spring!


I felt so inspired by all the lovely brides I met at the show.  I enjoy seeing their faces light up when they talk about the vision they have for their upcoming wedding celebration, and hearing them say how simply happy they are to be in love.  With another busy week on the horizon for us all, I hope you will take a moment to stop and watch what is blooming around you, be grateful, and yes, breath life's gorgeous scent in...

Happy Monday!
stephanie

* Images by Stephanie Bradshaw, all rights reserved 

1 comment:

  1. I love all the flowers and patterns. It's a good reminder to stop and breathe:) Spring is almost hear!

    ReplyDelete