Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Livin' the Dream

We are all about creative parties and of course gorgeous weddings too...


I spent much of the day working on design proposals (a June bride just left the studio), scheduling painters and carpet installers, interviewing the lovely Mary Alice at Charm City Cakes (peek here for quick pic), as well as working on the text for our (soon-to-launch) new website. (I am so excited and scared at the same time!).  I have to say, however...I.am.spent.  Heading home (very soon) for what are sure to be a few more sweet dreams.  What will tomorrow bring?  More of today, I hope.  Have I mentioned I just love my job? 

Until then,
xSB

* Image 1

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fabulous day though! Very busy but all things I would love to be doing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am actually STILL at the studio...ahhh! Bed will feel cozy tonight:)

    ReplyDelete