Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Charm City Style - First Day of Spring!


With day after day of unseasonably warm weather here on the east coast, I have been wanting to transition my closet from winter to spring for weeks.  I wore my first peep toe pumps of the season at a wedding this weekend, and then again Monday evening (with this fun crew!) at the Baltimore NACE event.  Last night I slept with the windows open, and was delighted to wake up to the sweet sound of birds chirping (and my cat, Bronte, pawing on the window telling me it is time to eat).  
Happy "First Day of Spring"... I hope you too are walking in style all.day.long!


EXPRESS fitted button down in navy, F21 lace skirt, neon belt from Target, statement necklace Chico's, Seychelles heels in aqua, clutch found at Saks Fifth Ave, jewelry Michael Kors, Stella & Dot, & vintage, nails in Essie's Carousel Coral

No comments:

Post a Comment