Friday, March 9, 2012

The Friday 5


I thought this sentiment was the perfect way to jump start the weekend ahead...For me it has a been a week full of FABULOUSNESS (thank you, Mrs. Lilien), trial and error, a few heartfelt disappointments, but mostly an overall sense of gratitude.  I am thankful for so many things, so many people, and am continually inspired by the support of others who push me to be better each and every day.


I have been getting ready for the ENGAGED! Magazine Bridal Show all week (hosted here tonight) and I would be remiss if I didn't include a few of the details that delight me.  These gorgeous menu cards and coordinating place cards from Carla David Design will be the perfect finishing touch to our tabletop display.  And, this dress from Francesca's Bridal (gown by Paloma Blanco) is devine.  I love the waistline detail and the billowy layers are perfection.


I almost squealed with delight when I drove past David's on the Avenue in Hampden this week.  I have been working with them on their branding for months now and their shiny, new sign 
(with their new logo too) finally made it's way to the building...Congrats you guys!  
P.S.  Stop in...They have amazing furniture finds inside!


It was also a week full of networking and events.  We were all smiles behind the scenes with these enchanting fairies at The Knot event in Baltimore. Hair and make up by Up Do's For I Do's
A sneak peek at more party pics here...


And these happy blooms were popping up all over town.  Nothing says "spring is coming" like 
happy, little daffodils.  They made me smile all.week.long.


Now, for the weekend...perhaps a day trip?  A change of scenery might really be inspiring. I could use a little recharge after feeling like this and literally falling into bed last night.

Any suggestions on where to go?  Hmmm...
Until next week,
stephanie

Images by Stephanie Bradshaw, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment