Monday, March 19, 2012

Art in Bloom

The weekend was full of celebration and color for me.  My former design assistant was married on Saturday (peek here for a pretty pic), and on Sunday I slept in, played in the garden, caught up on a bit of reading (am in serious like with this VOGUE cover by the way), took a few long walks in the neighborhood (can you believe the cherry blossoms are already in bloom?), AND...


...thoughtfully hung this new painting on the wall in my bedroom. (Boom!)  It is sooo gorgeous and totally 
inspiring--the perfect way to start each and every day.  Tonight I am sure to be inspired once again, as I attend the NACE Baltimore Chapter UNCORKED! fundraising event.  I can't wait to put on a party dress, reconnect with industry colleagues, and see the dining room in creative bloom!

Until tomorrow,
stephanie

* Images 1 & 2

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous painting! I always have such a hard time picking out artwork.

    ReplyDelete