Friday, March 30, 2012

The Friday 5


Lately, I have been on a peanut butter toast kick (much in part to my brand new toaster).  Every morning after my run, I make a little AM snack.  This might seem silly to some, but coming from someone who rarely eats breakfast (and is trying desperately to have smarter eating habits in the morning), this is a very BIG, "first step" to a healthier change for the best.  


Still working on the new collection of custom wall art, and I took a few samples home from here


One of our (new-to-us-this-week!) brides selected these letterpress invitations (found here) 
and we agree...not only does she have amazing taste, but they are beautiful!


This is my favorite behind-the-scenes moments (and outtake) from our Charm City Style post 
earlier this week.  My intern, Nikki (visit her Tumblr here!), was playing photographer, 
and she had me rolling with laughter.  It made my Wednesday so.much.fun! 



A sneak peek at the gorgeous House of Harlow give-a-way we will be posting next week 
on Facebook. Follow us here for the details...

Happy Friday!
xSB

No comments:

Post a Comment