Friday, January 27, 2012

The Friday 5


I feel like this week has been all about project sourcing and deadlines.  I have been on the hunt for several key pieces and was able to put a small dent in my growing list of "accessories to find." This gorgeous, gold mirror was spotted while consignment shopping and it is going to make the lobby of this commercial property really come alive.


One of my interns showed up to work with these neon nails and I couldn't get over this yummy color. 


Aside from the projects I am working on for others, I too am working on a little branding project of my own and am considering using this sketch (drawn especially for me) in some of the detailing.  This shape continues to reappear in my life and designs as seen here and here.  Should I view it as a sign?
 More exciting updates on that in the weeks to come...


Playful feather balls I can't wait to slip into a tablescape centerpiece.


For those that know me best, you would agree that I am a true "art lover"--one who respects the creative process and believes that the art (and accessories) make any room.  I recently had the pleasure of collaborating on the concept of this commission put together for a very special residential client.
The piece really came to life after the gold detailing was added last minute.  It was then hung
on the wall (here) earlier this week.

Enjoy your weekend!
xo,
stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment