Monday, January 16, 2012

Serene Retreat


It is always about this time of year that I start daydreaming of the beach...fantasizing about a spur-of-the-moment weekend getaway full of early morning walks, a cool breeze and of course a fruity cocktail or two. This week I am taking time to put the finishing touches on a few interior design projects that I have been working on.  This storyboard was created for a client who wanted a palette of soft tans, pale blue, and crisp white (she also loves tufting). I like the way this feels spa-like with a touch of glam, approachable and refined.  I can't help but think about how gorgeous this palette would be for a baby shower or beachside wedding.  Perhaps this will inspire you to bring a little calm to your space.  

Happy Monday!
xo,
stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment