Friday, January 27, 2012

Look Book Inspired - Louis Vuitton Cruise 2012

FOR weeks now, runway and look book images for Spring 2012 collections have been popping up on blogs and being "pinned" like crazy, as magazine editors predict trends for the upcoming season.  I have always felt that if you watched the runways closely and recognized the trends in fashion, you would have a good pulse on what trends to expect in interior and event design as well.


With that being said, I was especially fond of the Louis Vuitton Cruise 2012 Catalogue shot in Paris by Mark Segal.  I love the mix of textures, metallic accents, and the marriage of the feminine with just the right amount of edge.  I then began imagining the type of living space each of these characters (all portrayed by model Arizona Muse) might retreat to after walking the bustling city streets...


...lunching in the park...


...or lounging lakeside for a long, relaxing weekend.


I have been fortunate enough to travel to Paris twice to date, however my last visit was close to a decade ago now.  Both visits were life changing experiences and I can't wait to return. Either way, each of these rooms are chic and glamourous in their own right, just like the entire LV collection.
Any of them speak to you?
xo,
stephanie

Images 1, 3 & 52, 4, 6

No comments:

Post a Comment