Friday, January 13, 2012

The Friday 5


This week was all about event and interior projects.  These little blue birds are beyond cute (found them at Michael's) and were the perfect addition to one of my tabletop projects.  


This wall paper pattern is so gorgeous and when I stopped by the job site yesterday and 
saw it on the wall, I literally said "WOW" out loud.


Great company and meal, pretty menu cards and florals at an event planners luncheon at the
Hotel Monaco in Baltimore.


I also stumbled across this book in my travels this week and have always loved e.e.cummings poetry...
especially this one



When I got home last night, a package (all the way from Morocco) was on my apartment doorstep and it had this, the newest addition to my living room, inside!  L.O.V.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment