Friday, December 30, 2011

The Friday 5


I have always loved this shape and seem to find it popping up everywhere.  This fountain was definitely one of my "favorite things" from my recent NYC trip.


Finally getting started on the second gallery wall in my apartment.  I got these treasures up just in time for last week's holiday pop up party.   



Looking forward to putting these holiday decorations away later today!


The newest addition (on top) to my growing collection of favorite coffee table books.  It was the perfect holiday gift from my girlfriend, Christina, who earlier this year helped me upholster my bedroom headboard in a CHANEL remnant I picked up here


The "love note" my mother placed in my lunch box (in the 8th grade) after I didn't make the 
cheerleading team.  I carried it in my wallet for years and then framed it a few years back.  
It now resides with all my pretty baubles and I peek at it each morning...
encouraging words to remember as we start the exciting NEW YEAR ahead.
P.S.  I tried out a year later...and did make the team!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it all! :) The gallery wall -- so much fun and definitely a SUCCESS!

    ReplyDelete