Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Interior Inspiration - B is for...



B.R.I.G.H.T.S!  That's right, I am (believe it or not) loving NEON and can't wait to incorporate this oh-so-fresh trend into one of my designs.  For a few seasons now we have seen colorful pieces walk up and down the runways and recently some of my favorite fashion bloggers have also embraced the trend with neon colored dresses, bright accessories and/or painting their nails a color that screams of fun.  Not only in fashion, but on furniture and fabrics alike, these bright hues definitely make a statement. Paired with creamy pastels like a cotton candy pink (so fun!) or all white walls (wow!), this taste of lemon zest really wets my design whistle.  After all, what better to inspire us during winter's gray days than some playful pop art and living in color?


Think you could live with something this vibrant or do you prefer a seemingly more serene retreat?  I don't know that I am bold enough to commit to this on my walls, but you may see me wearing it sooner rather than later!

Images 1-4, 5, 6, 78

No comments:

Post a Comment