Friday, January 6, 2012

The Friday 5


This week was a busy one and I found myself spending quite a bit of time furniture shopping (earlier today I picked up this for a client here) and thumbing through countless books of gorgeous wallpaper.  (Can you believe I actually get paid to do this?) I never seem to tire of peeking at pretty patterns and dramatic prints.  Hmmm, wallpaper on the ceiling?  I think, yes!


I would be remiss if I didn't add this little gem to this week's list of sweet treats.  Baltimore Bride has unveiled the much anticipated Spring/Summer 2012 edition and I am delighted to be one of three featured event designers. I promise to post images of the tablescape on the blog next week!



Speaking of weddings, I love the whimsy of this combination feather and bead bolero selected 
for one of our upcoming brides-to-be.


This quote reminded me to keep making art every day and that surprising yourself is truly a good thing.


 I also decided this week (after going through pictures from my recent trip to Spain) to print and frame this image and hang it at home on my "travel inspired" gallery wall.  I thought it evoked an appropriate sentiment--"looking ahead"--as we have now entered the exciting new year of 2012...
P.S.  Yes, that's me!


No comments:

Post a Comment