Friday, January 20, 2012

Inspiration - Purple Friday

Ironically, I am not usually one to talk at length about professional sports or football for that matter (I often have my nose buried in a design magazine while the game plays in the background), but it is indeed an important weekend for Baltimore as the Ravens travel to New England to play Tom Brady and the Patriot's.  I have to admit, I truly am getting excited for the BIG game ahead and that got me thinking about all things purple (aubergine and lavender too!), and inspired this post.  I hope it inspires you to add a little purple to your windows, walls or wedding!

Love it or leave it?  Personally I am fond of mixing it with oranges and pinks but combining it with the bright neon trend would be amazing too (I feel another tablescape brewing).  I will agree, it can be a challenging color to work with, but this weekend it will compliment anything YOU are wearing...

GO RAVENS!
xo,
stephanie

Images 1, Domino, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7-8, 9

1 comment:

  1. Hello dressing room ceiling! Love, love it with the raspberry and orange pillows AND vase full of poppies!

    ReplyDelete