Friday, December 23, 2011

The Friday 5

I think I am still feeling a little high from the excitement of my quick trip to NYC earlier this week.  From department store window displays to the hustle and bustle of holiday crowds, who doesn't love this time of year in The Big Apple?  Here's a peek at this week's inspiration...


Bergdorf Goodman's window displays for 2011 are entitled "Carnival of the Animals" and they are 
beyond AMAZING. This one especially is CRAZY good.


The "French Hens" illustrated beautifully by one of my long time favorite fashion illustrators, Inslee by Design. We have collaborated on numerous projects over the years (including this one most recently) but I especially LOVE her take on the window display above.  Sooo fun!


The gorgeous colors of these playful "Juju Hats" from my curb side meeting with Authentic Africa.


Seeing my design assistant's face (Ashley), when she saw the infamous Rockefeller tree 
for the very first time.


The perfect "holiday plaid" shirt found just this week.  Here's a peek at what I'll be wearing to the 
pop up party at my place later tonight.  

Merry Christmas.
xo,
stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment