Friday, December 9, 2011

The Friday 5

With our December newsletter out the door (you can peek at it here), a "To Do" list a mile long, and events every night of next week, I seem to have been inspired by all things holiday...


The white Christmas tree in my studio decorated this week using all the craft supplies I had left over from previous events over the course of this past year.  I am especially fond of these pretty paint swatches (now ornaments)...still hanging around from our Valentine's Day mailing.


My new favorite "red" for holiday nails, Essie's "Fishnet Stockings" found here.


The gorgeous linen I will be using for a corporate holiday event next weekend.


Our fun holiday cards that just arrived this week!  



The gorgeous faces of the member models, local boutique owners and staff that helped pull together the Annual Baltimore Country Club Fashion Show last Friday. 

Have a great weekend!
xo,
stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment