Friday, December 16, 2011

The Friday 5

Such a busy week it has been but it was the simple pleasures that truly inspired me.  As the holiday cards continue to arrive (a welcome treat each day this week) I couldn't help but put this at the top of my list... 


My coffee table bowl now overflowing with holiday cards from friends and family.


The embellishment on the lovely new addition to by bedroom pillow collection.


The handmade star on top of my all white tree.  I started this tradition last year (the first year in my new apartment) and decided to continue with it again this season.


Prepping the bar for next week's intimate pop up party at my place.


Early (and surprise) holiday gift from one of my girlfriends at dinner last night.  L.O.V.E. 

Have a great weekend!  Less than 10 days until Christmas...
xo,
stephanie



No comments:

Post a Comment