Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Outfit to Room - Say Yes to Yellow


Every once in awhile I see a garment that literally stops me in my tracks.  This beaded beauty from Matthew Williamson was one of those WOW moments, and I am still swooning over the plunging neckline (although I don't know that I would actually have the guts to pull this one off), beaded embellishments, and then there are those wispy ostrich feathers at the hemline.  So.flipping.good.  


I love the shape the beading takes on the front of the dress, and it reminded me of this gorgeous yellow to.die.for headboard in the most delicious, sunny yellow fabric. I would add a cozy area rug in front of the nightstand (I have this one in my bedroom at home), and a patterned accent pillow or two and call it a day. Who wouldn't love waking up here?

Images 1 & 2

No comments:

Post a Comment