Friday, May 25, 2012

Hello Long Weekend...


I do love Friday's, especially when they are attached to a holiday weekend, and I certainly have plenty on the books. First up, a visit with my mother (celebrating Mother's Day a few weeks late), a trip to the barn (to get in a long ride with my favorite Morgan mare), and (in the mornings) a little catching up on my reading.  My magazine stack is all too high and I am falling a little behind.

In the afternoons...I hope to spend a little time here.  Our pool opens on Saturday!  


And in the evening, I am planning an intimate dining experience right in my own lovely garden.  The knock out roses are literally on fire right now, and the peonies have just a few days remaining.  I have said many times before that cooking is not my strongest suit (although I can style a plate like nobody's business), however, I may even try making a little of this and this.


How will you be spending your long weekend?  Either way, I hope you enjoy the sun (don't forget the sunscreen), family and friends, and we'll be back again next week!
Until then... 
xSB

P.S.  If you haven't already registered for Harbor East FashionEASTa Fashion Show VIP ticket give-a-way (here), you still have a few more days.  We'll be selecting a winner on Tuesday! 

*Image 1, 2, and 3

No comments:

Post a Comment