Thursday, April 12, 2012

Warmer Days Ahead

Recently, I took the time to go back through all of the pictures taken from my last trip to Portugal, Spain and Morocco, and this image is one of my very favorites.  It brings back fond memories of the run I took high above the beachcombers, along the southern coast of Portugal, with a view that simply took my breath away.  Post workout, I found myself poolside, book, sunscreen (and yummy frozen drink) in hand... 


What was in my beach bag you ask?  A simple suit (one-piece suits are my new favorite thing!), lacy shorts and of course a pair of oversized shades.  A fun top knot bun (and a pretty pedicure to boot) and I was set.  With temperatures heading back up into the 80's later this week (I can hardly wait!), and bathing suits lining the racks of department and speciality stores alike, I thought this might inspire a pop of color in your beach bag this season.

Only one more day 'til Friday!
xSB


4 comments:

  1. Oh!!!:D Stephanie, Portugal loves you too!!!:D :D

    (Not that warm here yet! ;P)


    love, sara****
    chips-ina-fishbowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is that green bathing suit from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The green bathing suit is from Net-A-Porter, here is the link, enjoy!

    http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/185979?cm_mmc=LinkshareUS-_-Custom-_-Link-_-Builder&siteID=Hy3bqNL2jtQ-f6i1gdnkyrwXfZyz3z0q1A

    ReplyDelete