Monday, April 30, 2012

Charm City Style - Rock Candy


After the gorgeous day we had yesterday, I was expecting slightly warmer temperatures when I headed into the studio this AM.  It has turned out to be a very busy day, (which is why this post is a little tardy), however lately I have been loving brights (for day and night!).  Pairing them with softer neutrals gives them a nice balance, and a quick handbag change takes this into evening with ease.  I picked up this necklace a few weeks ago (also seen here), and it reminds me of the Taj Mahal's beautiful, white marble walls. It was the perfect statement piece to my simple, workday wardrobe.  


Banana Republic wide-leg linen pants, silk blouse from F21, Foley & Corinna handbag, 
Sitwell trench coat, Nine West platform pumps, necklace and earrings found at Loehman's





1 comment:

  1. LOVE the silk blouse! F21 has come a LONG way! And the necklace is gorgeous! Isn't Loehmann's the bestest? :)

    ReplyDelete