Friday, April 13, 2012

The Friday 5


The week started off with THIS fun photo shoot styling some of the most lovely 14-year-old young ladies I have ever met.  I also had the pleasure of partnering with some of the very best in the business (thank you Jennifer and Ashley), I and enjoyed helping the girls play dress up all afternoon!  



Projects, projects and more fun design projects!  
We just ordered a few more of these fun lucite trays to help keep us organized in the studio (yes, I really do get excited about anything that is not only chic but functional too!).  They are perfect for holding 
all sorts of samples and seeing everything all at one time makes things so.much.easier.


On Wednesday I was honored to accept the "Alumni of the Year 2012" award from my alma mater Shippensburg University (I graduated in 1996, if you can believe that).  I was delighted that my father (also an SU alum, receiving his masters from SU in 1992) was able to join me for the ceremony. 


The newest addition to my bedroom and "he" makes me so happy.  This fiddle leaf fig (an interior designer favorite; very slow growing and relatively easy to maintain) is the perfect addition to almost any indoor living space.  I now literally wake up feeling like I am in my garden.



And the very best part of my job...attempting to "be amazing EVERY DAY"...
Saturday and Sunday included. 
Have a great weekend!
xSB

2 comments:

  1. I love those lucite trays. Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay, It is from www.clearlyacrylic.com and we love them! Have a great weekend:) xSB

    ReplyDelete