Monday, April 16, 2012

Room of the Week - A Bright Idea

For the past few weeks I have been knee deep picking paint colors for clients, and am always drawn to rooms that take a risk.  This room really caught my eye, and I think I fell in love with its simplicity...tall ceilings with gorgeous molding, all white walls, and just a touch of well placed paint.


I am also huge fan of all white bedding (with the option to switch around the accent pillows), and the only change I would make would be to add a piece of art (or two!).  The molding above the bed makes an instant frame and gives the illusion of a headboard.  I too am considering a little painting of my own (in the bedroom), and am still searching for the perfect color mint...something that reminds me of a cool sorbet but is still warm and fresh. Like any of these?  Suggestions most welcome...

Happy Monday!
xSB



No comments:

Post a Comment