Friday, April 20, 2012

The Friday 5


I can't believe that yet another week has just flown on by.  I have had many highlights and in preparation for the launch of my new website I had a portrait session on Tuesday with Jennifer Hughes (one of the most talented photographer's I know), and I have to say the light in her new the studio was.just.magic. 

From Jen's studio (with only a quick change of pants and shoes!), I packed up the car and headed straight to the Four Seasons Baltimore for an afternoon committee meeting...followed by lots of laughs with our newest intern, Lauren (from Towson Univeristy).  This was her second day on the job and she is a welcome addition to our design team!


We also met with on of our favorite brides of the year this week, and the design is really coming together.  We are loving the linen selection especially, and the color palette of champage and plum, mixed with metallics, is going to be the perfect canvas for overflowing floral arrangements of azelea colored garden roses, lavendar, dusty miller and flirty ferns.  So pretty.!

This is the storyboard (our intern Katie has taken the lead on this project!) was created for next week's photo shoot in the office.  We are celebrating our one year anniversary in the design studio and are having a little internal soiree...yes, balloons and cupcakes are involved.   
More details to follow next week...


And, last night I arrived safely in San Francisco, checked in here, and was up bright an early for a full day in the city.  Have a great weekend and mark your calendar for this event hosted by the Baltimore Fashion Alliance on Monday evening.  I will be back in town and the event MC!
xSB

No comments:

Post a Comment