Friday, April 6, 2012

The Friday 5


The weather has been gorgeous in Baltimore this week and the weekend forecast doesn't appear to disappoint.  I made a quick trip over to Sherwood Gardens to peek at the tulips, picnic goers, and photographers alike.  For ten minutes I really felt like I was in some gorgeous European garden.  


This storyboard was put together for one of our current master bedroom projects.  Earlier this week the bedroom was painted (we used Benjamin Moore's Edgecomb Gray coupled with Gray Cashmere in the adjoining bath), the carpet installed, and this stunning (metallic) peacock print wallpaper (on a vaulted accent wall) is drying as we speak.  Their bed is being delivered on Monday,
and we can't wait to see the room finally all come together!


I spent the morning with three teenage girls (they were over-the-moon excited), prepping their wardrobe for Monday's photo shoot (a surprise birthday gift from their mother).  It is going to be so.much.fun! 


Still pondering an order of these for my outdoor patio... 
the perfect palette for today's Opening Day - Go Orioles!


And, I think I may make a few more of these beauties as well (idea found here)...
I am just loving the gold!

Happy EASTER and we'll see you again on Monday!
xSB




No comments:

Post a Comment