Just in time for holiday shopping, these 5 delicious new fragrances are making us rethink our old standbys...New season, new scent? There's nothing wrong with mixing things up every once in awhile!
- Notes of pear, ambrette seed and musk keep this sparkling rose & ylang ylang combination elegant. Escada Especially Escada Eau de Parfum, $84, Sephora
- Suitable for both day and night, this classic bouquet of violet, rose and sandalwood has us excited for upcoming holiday celebrations. Bobbi Brown Bobbi’s Party Eau de Parfum, $60, Bobbi Brown
- Wild strawberry, black cherry and hints of black currant liqueur meet with jasmine, lily of the valley, and sandalwood in BCBG's debut fragrance. BCBG MaxAzria Eau de Parfum, $55, BCBG
- The heady mix of bergamot, mandarin and lily is absolutely mesmerizing - peach and lychee just add a touch of sweet - and how gorgeous is the bottle? Dolce & Gabbanna The One Eau de Parfum, $95, Saks
- For the cool and composed Girl About Town, Balenciaga's L'Essence combines violet, vetiver and moss for a quiet, clean sensuality. Balenciaga L’Essence, $130, Neiman Marcus