Thursday, February 2, 2012

Ideas in Bloom

Each spring I can't wait to play in my garden and for the past several years, I have been planting peony bushes on the hill in front of my apartment. When not in season, for me, the perfect present is a bouquet of these delicious blooms.  I realize it is a little on the extravagant side (ordering them from abroad in the off season) however, there is something so magical simply about the way they open. Starting in tiny, tight balls hungry for the ants to help them loosen, before exploding into blooms so full you can hardly believe it all started in such a small form. And the smell...ummmm.


That process is similar to that of an idea.  They often start small and grow so big and full...exploding into possibilities beyond their original inception.  I too have a few ideas brewing these days and can't wait for them to explode. Don't you?


Happy Thursday!
xo,
stephanie


* Image 1

No comments:

Post a Comment