Friday, February 3, 2012

The Friday 5


This week I took a quick trip down south to see my mother's side of the family.  That meant lots of time sitting in airports and on various planes.  It was nice to have a few hours to get my "To Do" lists (yes, I said "lists" with an 's') in order and catch up on some of my reading.  Ironically, it wasn't until after my journey that this was delivered to me...all the way from Paris!  


Upon my return, it was back to the grind...catching up on projects and doing quite a bit of creating.  
Between gathering supplies and scheduling furniture deliveries, putting together the design concept for a client bedroom project, trips to the fabric store and the framer, I was a busy, little bee. 


It has also been a week of weddings...gearing up for the season ahead, prepping design ideas for potential brides and staying inspired by each and every client and their vision.  I came across this image when looking for "lavender" weddings (I did this for a show awhile back).  I always enjoy the creative collaboration with my talented vendor partners.  Thank you Carla David Design, Gala Cloths, Party Rental, and Wicked Willow especially for your help with this fun display. 


In college I used to run the stadium steps up and down and up and down again.  I love the challenge of the incline and with these gorgeous spring-like days it has been hard to pass up this workout.


And speaking of sunny days...I hope to see my very favorite Morgan mare (I know she makes the blog a lot) again this weekend.  I may be out riding while the big game is on, but back in time for 
half time of course.

Until next week...
xo,
stephanie





No comments:

Post a Comment