Monday, February 20, 2012

Color Me Monday

It's hard to believe that we are halfway through the month of February.  I am already craving warmer weather and the opportunity to move those delicious brights back to the front of my closet.

Next week at this time I'll be in LA for a long awaited trip to spend a few exciting days here with designers and bloggers alike, and I can't wait to share all of that with you upon my return.

In the meantime, I have a solid week ahead of wrapping up design projects (while getting a few new ones qued up) and I couldn't be more excited about all the things happening at the studio.  This week I am going to get out my color wheel and spin the needle, begin packing my bags a day or two early (I hope), and remain inspired by the little things that make life so lovely. For some reason, the colors today just seem a bit brighter.

Make it a great week!
xo,
stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment